Galileo Spacecraft Pages
Appendix A. Revisions
- Add HV monitor value byte (Section 3.1.3)
- Add spare header bytes (Section 3.1.10)
- Add summary of indexing for rate channels (Section 3.2.4)
- Total record length now 9092 bytes, pending specification of derived quantities.
- Included additional specification to derived quantities block. Byte offsets and block
size still TBD. Section (??)
- Change header on Section 3.6 to reflect the correct number of bytes in the section.
- Modify time accumulation block (Section 3.3) to keep one accumulation time per sector,
instead of per sector per channel. The size is reduced to 96 bytes from 2368.
New array definitions are T16, T6, and T1.
- Add Jovicentric Spin Axis coordinate system to Sections 3.1.5, 3.1.6, and 3.1.8.
- Include variance of magnetic field in Section 3.1.7.
- Add pitch and phase angles as Section 3.1.9.
- Remove derived quantities section.
- Update offsets listed in Section 3.2.4.
- PHA values changed to bytes instead of floats in Section 3.6.
- Replace Sector1 reference block with radius vector to Jupiter
and corotation vector in magnetic coordinates.
Next: Appendix B. Coordinate Systems
Return to LGA Processing Software for the EPD main page.
Return to Galileo EPD Handbook Table of Contents page.
Return to Fundamental Technologies Main Galileo Page.
Return to Fundamental Technologies Home Page.
Updated 12/21/04, T. Hunt-Ward